Everyone complains of a low battery now and again. Many may complain about it, but do nothing, even though there are options out there to improve battery life. External battery supplies are just one way smartphone and tablet users can boost performance from their charge. International Business Times listed some external battery power packs that can help a user increase power:
- New Trent PowerPak Xtreme: This model provides a 12,000 mAh capacity battery, while also being extremely durable
- Lumsing 5X: Providing 700 percent more charge in an iPhone 4 and 500 percent more in a Galaxy S3, this pack comes at a price of $34.99
- Limeade Blast L180X: The Blast provides users the ability to charge two phones at once, with a battery capacity of 18,000 mAh
- Anker Astro Pro 2 Multi-Voltage: This one can be used not only on smartphones and tablets, but also on laptops, where it provides one full charging cycle
- Intocircuit Power Castle: As The largest pack on the block, coming in at a battery capacity of 26,000 mAh, it allows for 10 laptop connections and 10 mobile device connections
Ways to improve Samsung Galaxy battery life
If those options are a little too much for your budget, there are some simple ways to improve battery life in a smart phone. Tekrieg provided a few tips for keeping the Galaxy S3 charged just a little longer.
One way is by turning off the automatic email sync. When on, the sync is constantly looking for emails that come into the inbox. Not using this feature and then checking for emails when needed can save valuable battery. Turning down screen brightness where it is comfortable for a user to see, yet not at the brightest level, can considerably keep charge on a Galaxy.
Users should also uninstall any unnecessary applications they aren't using. Some of them run in the background, and getting rid of them could improve battery life. If smartphone users are still having issues, they should send their devices into iResQ, where expert technicians can easily and affordably replace the battery.
Related Apple Repair News